Thank goodness for Summer! Released as of 2:55, May 28th, 2009! Let's take some time to reflect the best times of Summer with some quotes, and natural living facts.
“Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time”
“Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world.”
--Ada Louise Huxtable
1. the warm sun on your skin
2. the feel of your feet in the water and sand in between your toes
3. crazy, insane pictures of the crew
4. HOT weather......(and boys!)
5. the shade of the tree longing at the edge of the yard
6. it's so hot that your ice cream melts in your hand
7. swimming and awesome cannonballs that soak everyone!
8. NO SCHOOL!!
Whatever happens this Summer, i won't have any regrets. What-so-ever