The 3rd day of August....ugh...days closer to returning to prison...
Anyway, I'm being haunted...
By those birds who launched attack on me the first time.
I was ouside.
And they started calling my name!
I am NOT kidding!
I'm seriously not.
They want revenge on me!
Or, maybe I'm just going insane.
Interesting things about August::
1. July was named after Julius Caesar...."July"..."Julius". His nephew, Augustus defeated Cleopatra and Marc Antony, so it was said he should have a month named after him also. Hence, "August"...."Augustus"
And August 3rd::
1. It's the 218th day of the year
2. 8/3/1527---First known letter is sent from North America by John Rut while at St. John's, Newfoundland.
3. 8/3/1673---Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built in America.
4. 8/3/ 1783---Mount Asama erupts in Japan, killing 35,000 people.