31 July 2009

finally!



FINALLY!



I have finished the last Harry Potter book!



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!


As I approached the end of the novel, the beloved novel that I so cherished, the novel that I spent hours pouring my mind, ears, eyes, and soul into,(and nose of course)..bookworm. I stuck with the Magical Trio through the beginning. The novel, that stimulated almost all of my childhood dreams, acting experiences(from HOURS of role playing Harry Potter.), and gave me an imagination that I could slip into at any rough place. And, as I reached the end of this novel... the last few pages...I felt a sentimental gratitude, sadness, but yet happy, that I could join the journey so many others have onto the Train to Hogwarts. And, I might have shed a few tears in respect for my past, and those beloved characters, who may be lost, but will always be in my heart. To that, JK Rowling, I thank you. So very, very much.

WARNING!

DEATHLY HALLOWS SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!







http://flowerchildchronicles.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=1

2 comments:

  1. You and me are just too sentimental,but that's just us. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will always be a very sentinemtal part of your childhood. Make sure you keep the books for your children so you can share the experience with them.

    ReplyDelete